Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

.....So I skipped the breakfast tacos and had some yogurt and granola instead. Rode my bike to work, and asked Lisa to bring me some juice from Central Market. She called from CM to inform me they had no carrot/orange anything. I had her grab me a Kombucha and bring it to the restaurant. I drank it and grazed on bites of chicken and other various nibbles, fully intending not to eat pizza. Must remain vigilant! Must stick to diet!

Then I got an order for a BBQ chicken pizza, no bacon. I was daydreaming while cooking and garnishing the pie and put bacon on it.

Oops, I guess I could have one teensy slice. Who'd a thunk it, I was craving pizza. I ate two slices.

We were dead, Mondo and I closed. We left about quarter past 10. I rode my bike home. Drank soda water, smoked a little and we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was hilarious. Lisa went to bed, and I stayed up watching YouTube videos of this guy in a blue jumpsuit and painted green called Mr. Green explaining step-by-step how to set up a hydroponic grow room in your basement. It was ridiculous. I'm sure I am some kind of watch-list now. I went to bed at 3am.

I woke up briefly when Lisa went to work around 11 I think, but crashed out again...hard. I woke up @ 1:24pm. Checked, email, Facebook, etc. Took the dog out to pee, got a Dr. Pepper, then went to talk to the apartment staff about some service issues that need to be addressed in my unit.

I just finished snacking on leftovers from dinner that Lisa made last night. Orzo with shrimp, zucchini, red bell pepper, and avocado (not too sure about this addition) tossed in pesto I believe. A light tasty snack.

I need to be cleaning house, but am extremely lazy, so I imagine not much will get done today. Waiting on the gf to get home so we can drive around and look at rent houses.


Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment